วันศุกร์ที่ 11 ธันวาคม พ.ศ. 2552

Zojirushi Coffee Maker Review

Zoji I have time for a new pot of coffee, I love my rice cooker has decided to make this puzzle. Good mix, it's really really stupid thing.

Great:.
Watts is a good tasting hot coffee.

I do not have to stop the service, I would say that breaking the speed of the other owns a kettle.

Cases, it does not smell like a simple vase of water (see below), and put coffee and water.

The Anbureikaburujanpu.

Bad:.
I have to mount me, please read the comments of all of the cell wall fragments tightly locked after heated independently to increase. Around you when you open, sending some to the coffee will not loose all the time. ... [OK], and I cut my hand guy.

Pour a cup of coffee in 30 seconds the smell of high-tech is a small cot. I unscrew a lid and usually dump the opening of great coffee. This is not.

3 scissors filter size (and) a warning, it does not fit after I cut my left to right 4.

Clock and control my emotions, how (you) would not leave the rice cooker will need to remove it, is different from the electric rice cooker.

Please do not buy me again.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น